Resurrection Pass Trail in Late Spring
Marc Donadieu / Glacier City Gazette
From top left to right
1. A lovely view from a bridge on the South Resurrection Pass Trail.
2. Bear protection. In an unposed photo, Ozzy stands ready.
3. Resurrection Creek
4. A waterfall near the campsite at mile 5.92 on the North Resurrection Trail
5. A morning dew drenched spider web dapples the trail.
6. Resurrection Creek becomes more prominent as the trail descends toward Hope.
7. Resurrection Pass is still in its early spring mode.
8. A moose munches on an early spring meal just off of the trail.